Thursday, May 18, 2006

City Harvest Church Emerge 2006

Our annual youth revival conference is around the corner! Its my first time going for this conference and I'm very excited about it!

If you need a revival in your spirit and you are below 26 years of age, I welcome you to fly over to Singapore to join us for the most exciting youth event of the year.

Next week I'll be going for the Rock Climbing and Memory Scripture Competitions. Still waiting for the results of the Preaching Challenge. I've not got a team for the cybergames so I'm not very sure if I can join that though I really wish to. :D

Tomorrow morning I'll be training for the speed climbing competition with a really powerful and spiritual climber. I believe that she'll be the women's champion for this year! Go Hwee Teng!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Tian for these wonderful quips & stories. SO TRUE! You are doing something wonderful. In Christian Love, Laura