Thursday, January 11, 2007

A brand new 2007

It has been almost half a since since I have posted! School has started. God has been amazing, incredibly awesome. How thankful am I to be serving such an awesome God!

Dear readers, how have you been? I hope you have enjoyed your holidays! I am sure 2007 will be the best year yet for you! If you will continue to love and follow Jesus with everything you have in 2007, you will be blessed beyond your imagination.

In Psalm 65:11 (Amplified Bible): You crown the year with Your bounty and goodness, and the tracks of Your [chariot wheels] drip with fatness.

God has blessed me greatly in 2006, not only in material things, but also spiritual and emotional growth, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Just take a short while to think back of what God has done in and for you in 2006, and I am sure you will say "Amen" with me. :)

Friends, if 2006 wasn't such a good year, I have a Word of the Lord for you:

Philippians 3 (Amplified Bible)
12Not that I have now attained [this ideal], or have already been made perfect, but I press on to lay hold of (grasp) and make my own, that for which Christ Jesus (the Messiah) has laid hold of me and made me His own.
13I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration]: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,
14I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.

LET GO of the past that has been making you feel condemned and guity. LET GO of the things that has been holding you back. FORGET THEM! Don't give in to the stinking Devil! PRESS ON toward the call of God in your life. HOLD ON to JESUS and never let Him go! Keep on keeping on. Never give up! And one day I believe that you will be walking in the good, acceptable and perfect will of God, doing great and mighty things for Him, and fulfilling the great destiny that God has planned for you. =)

Bless you heaps!

- Tian

No comments: